You will find the Springwave complimentary architectural design service a real inspiration. Our team are highly experienced in helping our customers achieve the dream bathroom.
From initial design of your bathroom to and assisting you in finding concepts that perhaps you have not thought of, or did not think possible.
Experience and customer satisfaction is what separates us, in every aspect of bathroom design and functionality.
New Bathroom Quotation
Springwave are proud to offer our customers a unique service to quote for a bathroom installation without necessarily having to make an appointment to draw up designs.
Our complimentary bathroom design service can assist by working with dimensions supplied by our customer. Please follow the simple instructions below:
- Measure your room dimensions: length, width and height and draw them onto a piece of paper. Illustrate where your soil pipe, water pipes and waste pipes are currently positioned in the room. We will need to know the current layout of the bathroom including items such as radiators, door position and window positions. If any of the walls have alcoves or protruding elements such as boxed in soil pipes please measure and show these on the plan.
- You can now either fax, post or scan and email or photograph and email your plan to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would ask that you take pictures of your room to be able to give our designers a greater feel for any restrictions that have not been identified from your sketch.
- Once our designers have received this information, they will create a tailored computer aided design (CAD) plan of your bathroom. This will be a one dimensional view (birds eye view), including the dimensions that have been recreated from the information from the sketch. We will then produce also a three dimensional (3D) rendered drawing. We will email this to you and ask you to check the information contained in the drawings.
- If you are looking to change the structure, overall layout and dimensions of your bathroom then we can look at moving walls, knocking into other rooms or changing wall positions. If you are looking for a quote on these works, we will require additional information about wall structures (stud or brick) and the existence of supporting elements to the walls. If you include the existing and proposed dimensions in your initial plan, we can complete the CAD design to see how things will look once the works are completed.
- Once we have a confirmed template of the bathroom, our dedicated designer will work with you over the telephone or via email to determine what layout you would prefer. The joy of the computer aided design software means that we can add appliances quickly and to scale, to see how they will not only look but most importantly fit. The drawing will give you all dimensions including the distances between appliances.
- Once a final design has been approved by you, we are happy to take your order for the appliances. Alternatively, if you have decided to use our approved installation engineers, we can make a booking for our fitting service. Our bathroom design service is completely free and you are under no obligation to purchase any items or services from us.